Yup! Yup! that’s me high on life. But before I start rambling about myself , there are certain things you must know about me:
- I’m a wanna-be Indiana Jones of modern day world.
- A big time movie buff (I can watch any movie, just any number of times.)
- As a kid I wanted to be an actress 😉 (Actually I still want to be one.)
- I love to be photographed and so I am my husband’s photographic amuse.
- I have a constant jukebox playing in my head. And by constant I mean non-stop… I have song (appropriate or inappropriate) for any situation , for any person.
- I cant fall asleep without watching TV at night … WEIRD RIGHT.
- My attention span is 2-3 seconds max.. I have already got distracted for more than 30 times in writing these 6 things about my self..
- I watch FRIENDS every day. When I first came to US and had no friends, FRIENDS was all that I had and that bond still continues..
More About Me!!
I am a software professional by day time and get to work on my dreams in night time. And even though i have a typical 9 to 5 career, it has never stopped me from travelling. I am :
- Extrovert : I’ll be probably first one to start a conversation in a room. I love to make new friends. While I enjoy having people around me, I like to have my alone time too.
- Defiant : I do not like others dictating my life. I dislike those who tell me what I can and can’t do. I do what I like and I live the way I want on my terms.
- Experimental : I like trying new things. If it is a recipe , I will be excited to try it. If it is a game or sport, I will try giving it a shot.
- Witty : I have my own punchlines for anything and everything (at times inappropriate).
- Loving : I love my family and friends. And I am possessive about those who I care about.
- God Loving : For me God is one and supreme power who guides our actions. I am not very religious but definitely, God loving.
- Neat Freak : It has to be my way and I think its the perfect way.
- Vegetarian : Meat free since 2008. (This is something I am very proud of myself.)
I am in no ways a full time travel blogger. And I do not think I can ever be because if you ever know a “Cancerian” , we love our homes. More than that I love to have a stable career which provides me with all the means to visit the places of my choice and enjoy luxuries. I cannot live a life of nomad and I am surely not here to convince you to leave your job and travel the world. They surely can go hand in hand.
Through this blog I intend to share my travel stories and inspire others to travel as much as possible.Also with all my adventures and mis-adventures documented, I will be able to look back and smile and be contented with my life when I’m not so young ( I will never be old and gray… ).Till then I have my dream itinerary ready and I am all set to explore this world ,one destination at a time. Follow me on my journey and I promise there will be something for every type of traveler.
If you have any question about any of the places I have been to , shoot me an email… I am good at responding . And before you leave, check out my PhotoBucket (all my madness , all my shenanigans ).
Leave a Reply